Adjunct Members are companies that provide a wide range of products and services to help our Publishing Company Members do their work. Some Adjunct Members are in what would be considered “traditional” publishing arenas, such as printing, binding, fulfillment, etc. while other Adjunct Members help our Publishing Company Members move into new ways of delivering content and managing their business such as payroll, human resources or finance outsourcing, market research, development of mobile apps, SaaS, websites, social media marketing and many more.
There are many benefits to becoming an Adjunct Member with PCPA, including:
- Adjunct Members’ annual dues includes registration for one person from the member company to attend our annual held in April each year. Normally, this conference is in-person and usually in Nashville, TN. However, due to the pandemic, our 2021 Annual Conference was held virtually. Our annual conference provides an excellent opportunity for networking with key decision-makers from among our Publishing Company Members including CEOs, CFOs, Purchasing and Production professionals, IT and HR executives, Editors, Marketers, Designers, Rights Administrators, and more!
- At our Annual Conference scheduled for April 28 & 29, 2022 in Nashville, Adjunct Members who are not leading a workshop will be given an opportunity to "host" one of our workshops so that other attendees will learn a bit about your products or services and be able to follow up for more information. Hosts will also introduce the workshop leader(s) and facilitate the discussion/Q&A time.
- In addition, for the 2022 Annual Conference there are opportunities for Adjunct Members to sponsor the entire event or specific aspects of the conference as well as provide door prizes and/or gifts for all Publishing Company registrants.
- There are additional opportunities for Adjunct Members to register more than one attendee.
- Adjunct Members may apply to lead workshops at our annual conference as long as the topic is educational and not simply an infomercial for the company.
- Adjunct Members often host and present at one of our Third Thursday webinars. These are free 1-hour educational opportunities for our PCPA members. PCPA has one opening in December 2021 and several openings available in 2022 for Adjunct Members to offer Third Thursday webinars.
- Adjunct Members are listed on our website along with their logo, a brief description of their work and a link to their website.
- Adjunct Members are introduced to PCPA via the PCPA eNewsletter as well as on our PCPA Facebook page.
- Some Adjunct Members become PCPA Partners and offer special discounts to PCPA Publishing Company Members. Please contact PCPA’s Executive Director, Beth Lewis, to discuss your ideas for enhancing your relationship with Publishing Company Members through our Partnership Program.
- There are additional opportunities for Adjunct Members to sponsor our newsletter for one month and our website for a full year.
There are a variety of ways Adjunct Members can sponsor events or resources for PCPA Publishing Members including hosting a lunch or break at the annual conference or the fall or spring Heads of Houses meetings, sponsoring a plenary speech or workshop at the annual conference; sponsoring issues of the weekly PCPA newsletter; sponsoring a Third Thursday webinar; sponsoring the PCPA website and more! If you are interested in sponsoring particular events or resources, please contact Executive Director Beth Lewis for details on availability and pricing.
Adjunct Company Member dues of $900 per year are paid annually in January or pro-rated if your company joins midyear. Please complete the application below and email it to Executive Director Beth Lewis. Or, contact her for more information. Thanks for your interest in PCPA!
Application for PCPA membership as an Adjunct Member [PDF]