Adjunct Members are companies that provide a wide range of products and services to help our Publishing Company Members do their work. Some Adjunct Members are in what would be considered “traditional” publishing arenas, such as printing, binding, fulfillment, etc. while other Adjunct Members help our Publishing Company Members move into new ways of delivering content and managing their business such as payroll, human resources or finance outsourcing, development of mobile apps, SaaS, websites, social media marketing and many more.
There are many benefits to becoming an Adjunct Member with PCPA, including:
- Adjunct Members’ annual dues includes registration for one person from the member company to attend and exhibit at our annual conference, held in April each year. You will be provided with a 6' display table and two chairs. These conferences are usually in the Nashville area since many of our member companies are near Nashville or within a few hours’ drive. Our annual conference provides an excellent opportunity for networking with key decision-makers from among our Publishing Company Members including CEOs, CFOs, Purchasing and Production professionals, IT and HR executives, Editors, Marketers, Designers, Rights Administrators, and more!
- Adjunct Members attending the annual conference will be given an opportunity to speak briefly during one of our plenary sessions or meals so that other attendees will learn a bit about your products or services and be able to follow up for more information.
- There are additional opportunities for Adjunct Members to register more than one attendee and to sponsor specific conference events, such as speakers, breaks, lunches, etc.
- Adjunct Members may apply to lead workshops at our annual conference as long as the topic is educational and not simply an infomercial for the company.
- Adjunct Members often host and present at one of our “Third Thursday” webinars. These are free 1-hour educational opportunities for our PCPA members.
- Adjunct Members are listed on our website along with their logo, a brief description of their work and a link to their website.
- Adjunct Members are introduced to PCPA via the PCPA eNewsletter as well as on our PCPA Facebook page.
- Some Adjunct Members become PCPA Partners and offer special discounts to PCPA Publishing Company Members. Please contact PCPA’s Executive Director, Beth Lewis, to discuss your ideas for enhancing your relationship with Publishing Company Members through our Partnership Program.
- There are additional opportunities for Adjunct Members to sponsor our newsletter for one month and our website for a full year.
There are a variety of ways Adjunct Members can sponsor events or resources for PCPA Publishing Members including hosting a lunch or break at the annual conference or the annual Heads of Houses meeting; sponsoring a plenary speech or workshop at the annual conference; sponsoring issues of the weekly PCPA newsletter; sponsoring a Third Thursday webinar; sponsoring the PCPA website and more! If you are interested in sponsoring particular events or resources, please contact Executive Director Beth Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on availability and pricing.
Adjunct Company Member dues of $900 per year are paid annually in January.
Application for PCPA membership as an Adjunct Member [PDF]