Membership information for prospective PCPA Individual and Student Members.
Individual Members are individual people who wish to be engaged with PCPA, but who are not currently employed by a company (unless as a student intern) that is eligible to be a PCPA Publishing Member, Affiliate Member, or Adjunct Member. They may be former employees (retired or no longer working) of PCPA Member Companies or students interested in exploring a career in publishing.
Individual Dues: $99 per calendar year, pro-rated for the first year if one joins past the first quarter of any calendar year.
Student Dues: $25 per calendar year. Proof of current higher education enrollment is required and students may not currently be employed by a member company except as a student intern for fewer than 12 months.
- An opportunity to be connected to people with an interest in the work of Christian publishing.
- Develop contacts for future work with Christian publishers.
- Student members may develop contacts for future internships or employment in the Christian publishing industry.
- Receive the PCPA eNewsletter with links to articles, podcasts, videos, conferences and other information related to the work of publishing
- Participate in any of PCPA’s Third Thursday webinars at no additional cost
- Attend the PCPA Annual Conference (additional registration fee at the member rate)
- Have the opportunity to be considered to lead a Third Thursday educational webinar and/or workshop at the Annual Conference on a topic of interest to PCPA Publishing Members.